<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6719709688865529266?origin\x3dhttp://smileyforeverandever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 8, 2010 ' 4:28 AM

Yo everyone!!!

Long time no see....hehe.....
I came to my blog for only 1 reason.
And that is.....:

How I break the friendship within me and my friend, Z
I have been friends with Z for 3 years.......
I thought for a long time before doing the break-up...
There are a lot of reasons......let me tell you!!
The 1st reason:
She is very rude to elderlys.....Do you want to know what she said to her Grandma?
She shouted, " Wo de si huo bu yong ni guan!!!" Which means " Whether I am dead or alive, I do not need you to care about me!!" in english and "SHUT UP LAH!!!!".I cannot stand someone like this......
The 2nd reason:
She shouts at people because she always shout at her family members at home, so she thinks that she has the rights to shout at people. Last time, I asked her to help me buy a green pen because my green pen ran out of ink. If I knew how to buy the pen, I would not ask her to help me buy. Then, who knows, she shouted, " DON'T WANT LAH! NOW CANTEEN NO PEOPLE CANNOT LATER BUY MEH?" Then I said ( I said!!! Not shout!), " But now the book shop no people too!!" Z shouted, " YOU CANNOT OWNSELF BUY MEH? DON'T KNOW TO BUY THEN DON'T BUY LAH!!!" Next, she stormed off. Then I asked another friend to help me buy and she gladly helped me buy. I took a quick glance at Z and she is glaring at my friend and I . From her expression, I know that she is thinking " WHAT? YOU ASK HER TO BUY THE PEN FOR YOU INSTEAD ME? WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO ASK ME HUH???? YOU DON'T TAKE ME AS YOUR FRIEND ARH?"
The 3rd reason:
She tells lies. She plays computer games EVERYDAY. My friend asked her, " Your Grandma don't care one meh?" She replied, " Aiya..she don't care one lah.." In actual fact, it was her who did not care about her Grandma. I have been to her house before. Her Grandma told her not to play but she ordered( look at this word : ordered) her Grandma to SHUT UP. Once, my class threw a birthday party for my class teacher. My friend asked her, " Why you don't want the cake?" She said, " I am not hungry." But when my teacher asked who has not eaten the cake, Z raised her hand and my teacher gave her a huge piece of cake and Z finished the whole thing. After that, she kept on eating the chips until recess is over. That is obviously lying. -.-
The 4th reason:
She is very selfish. Sometimes, when she wants to eat A and I want to eat B, she will want me to eat the same thing with her. If I insisted in eating B, she will storm off. And one time, it was raining and I was the one nearest to the rain. I could feel the rain so I asked, " Z, ni ke yi zhou jing qu yi dian ma? Wo lin dao yu le."But she said, " Lin jiu lin lah!" Then, again...she storm off...


So this is how I broke up with my friend!

Tom&Jerry are loved :D




Introduction

Hello hello :D
To those Spammers&Rippers,
outta here,
Before I start torturing you
Not happy with me, click here
Nothing to complain about me then tag ! :)

The Mouse

Get it right, the name's:smiley forever
& The school's Somewhere in singapore :D
Basically my profile


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Screams


Wishlist

Cheese !
Loads of cheese !
Cheese, cheese & more cheese !
Did I mention, CHEESE !
Wishlist here :D

Links

YunLu

Credits

Laural for the skin, Photobucket for the image hosting & DorisChu for the cursor
Image edited using Photoscape