<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6719709688865529266?origin\x3dhttp://smileyforeverandever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 22, 2009 ' 12:31 AM

hello peeps! Long time never see you all. No time to blog because lots of homework. Well, I am doing quite well in school.

Let me tell you something happen to me.

One day,when PE time, my friends and I are playing Ice & Water. It was very fun. Suddenly, my teacher shouted girls catch boys! The girls is like mad woman. And the boys are like being chased by monsters. I was chasing a boy when I saw alot of girls chasing another boy. One of my friends shouted, "Hey! Catch him!" So, I start to chase that boy too. Then, a girl dash at me. She knocked me down. At the same time , the girl used her full strength to push me down. All my friends were shock. And do you know? The girl is a fatty! I nearly shout. But I did not.

I also nearly become roti prata. Boo! And do you know? That day is 13 february 2009! The so call " unlucky day". I was injured badly. I went to the main office to put on "cream". Further more, my classroom is on the 4th floor! What a bad day it was. When I get home, I can't take off my shirt by my own. I know it was embrassing but my injury hurts alot. So, my mother need to do it for me.Till today, my injury have not recover yet. But then, it is going to recover soon!

Bye!That's all I want to say. Good Luck!

Tom&Jerry are loved :D




Introduction

Hello hello :D
To those Spammers&Rippers,
outta here,
Before I start torturing you
Not happy with me, click here
Nothing to complain about me then tag ! :)

The Mouse

Get it right, the name's:smiley forever
& The school's Somewhere in singapore :D
Basically my profile


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Screams


Wishlist

Cheese !
Loads of cheese !
Cheese, cheese & more cheese !
Did I mention, CHEESE !
Wishlist here :D

Links

YunLu

Credits

Laural for the skin, Photobucket for the image hosting & DorisChu for the cursor
Image edited using Photoscape