<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6719709688865529266?origin\x3dhttp://smileyforeverandever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 8, 2008 ' 3:27 AM
What happen today.........

Oh! I hate today. I got scratch by the papaya stem's throns.It hurts! Mmmmmm, I don't think that papaya stem got throns,but I got srcatch by it! And I saw the throns with my own eyes! My friends also saw it. Well,my hand will surely bleed.I need to go to the office to get a plaster.Ok,I don't wish to talk about this topic. Oh ya! I saw a chewed chewing gum on a live plant in my school! Yew! My friends saw it too.... Yikes! :(

Tom&Jerry are loved :D




Introduction

Hello hello :D
To those Spammers&Rippers,
outta here,
Before I start torturing you
Not happy with me, click here
Nothing to complain about me then tag ! :)

The Mouse

Get it right, the name's:smiley forever
& The school's Somewhere in singapore :D
Basically my profile


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Screams


Wishlist

Cheese !
Loads of cheese !
Cheese, cheese & more cheese !
Did I mention, CHEESE !
Wishlist here :D

Links

YunLu

Credits

Laural for the skin, Photobucket for the image hosting & DorisChu for the cursor
Image edited using Photoscape